Striving to attain Enlightenment for the ultimate benefit of All Beings.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bits and Pieces


So this week I started a new bathroom remodel. Pretty excited. Doing all mosaics. Shower walls will be 1/2" x 1/2" mosaics incorporating a 3' x 4' seahorse and will add representations of coral and bubbles as well. I'll post before and afters once finished. Thursday when I was smashing up the 1970's tiles off the floor I snapped a shot then tricked it a bit in photoshop. Just kinda liked it.

This weekend was nice. Our son stayed with his friends and did the Halloween thing with them. My wife and I took our daughter to my brother's house and did the trick or treating with my nieces. Good times. Don't have any pics to share yet since I only brought my crappy point and click. Not a fan of always luggin my SLR around, although I should get back into the habit. Today was nice. Hung out with my girl all day. Did some breakfast and out and aboutin'.

Now we're trying to all agree on what to have for dinner. Never an easy decision in our house. lol Did buy a new book today. Picked up "The Shack" by Paul Young. So far so good, I'll keep you posted. Hope everyone has a wonderful night and may we all approach our obstacles with an open and compassionate mind. Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment