My good friend Vinny told me I should start taking pictures again. If you don't know me, I used to carry my camera around every where I went. For some reason, one day, I just stopped taking pictures. Today, when I went for my unexpected afternoon hike I decided to take my good friend's advice. Here are a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoy and may you have a wonderful evening.
Striving to attain Enlightenment for the ultimate benefit of All Beings.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
An afternoon in the woods
I've always been an avid fan of nature. I can think back to my childhood and have fond memories of wandering around in the woods for no reason but just to be. To this day, nothing is better. Today I let a few small obstacles almost get the best of me, but thanks to my old friend Mother Nature, I was able to have my spirits lifted.


My good friend Vinny told me I should start taking pictures again. If you don't know me, I used to carry my camera around every where I went. For some reason, one day, I just stopped taking pictures. Today, when I went for my unexpected afternoon hike I decided to take my good friend's advice. Here are a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoy and may you have a wonderful evening.


My good friend Vinny told me I should start taking pictures again. If you don't know me, I used to carry my camera around every where I went. For some reason, one day, I just stopped taking pictures. Today, when I went for my unexpected afternoon hike I decided to take my good friend's advice. Here are a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoy and may you have a wonderful evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
October
(9)
- An afternoon in the woods
- THE OLD PHONE ON THE WALL
- Samaya - why it is important
- Tsem Tulku Rinpoche - Ganden Lhagyama
- Please keep your dogma on a leash.
- A very nice debate entitled "I Love Myself"
- Lifes Disciple: Tsem Tulku Rinpoche on Vegetarianism
- Tsem Tulku Rinpoche on Vegetarianism
- Beneficial thoughts from Tsem Tulku
-
▼
October
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment