Striving to attain Enlightenment for the ultimate benefit of All Beings.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sky's on fire!

So, if you're driving home or to work or just out and about and look up and see a beautiful sky, take the time to enjoy it. And if you are like me and carry a camera every where you go, take a picture and share it with someone. Don't take life for granted. There are magnificent wonders in this world. Appreciate them. Stop. Smell the roses. Look at the sunrises, the sunsets, the birds, the clouds. Watch the rain, enjoy the snow. Stop complaining. Have some patience and enjoy life.

On my way home from work after stopping at Target to get my son some medicine I was walking to my car and noticed that the house across from me way up on the hill had its windows lit up so beautifully orange. I knew that what those windows were enjoying was something I too wanted to enjoy. I drove around, up the hill and found what they were glaring at. Pulled over, rolled down my window and snapped a pick to share with you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I know a picture is not as real as the experience, but it's nice just the same. Hope you have a wonderful night and enjoy life's little treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment